søndag 21. desember 2008

Ah!

Since there are so many foreign people reading my blog I though I should write in English from now on. I rested December 19th, 20th and 21th as I allways do, I had an extremly nice rest yesterday, I found the inner me in my muscles. Thank you muscles for letting me rest so nice!!

This is my resting place:






D.Woods P.Robinson:
I rest maybe 10 days in a row, then I go to Klatre Verket to do some stretching. I got my rest program from an old woman i Italy, she had done 7 years of resting and was mighty strong!

F. Nicole:
It's some stupide training that some strange people do, not good for anything really.. Yes we can share rest bed in Switzerland if you want ;)

Dai Koyamada:
Thanks man, I know!

Ciao for now!

4 kommentarer:

  1. I see you've found out about the secret to get in touch with the rock. Personally I prefer a king size down bed, like the ones they have here: http://www.downandfeathercompany.com/Categories/Feather-Beds/King.aspx
    King Size beds are good for sending King Lines!
    The softer you rest, the harder you can climb! That's the secret to flow and movement on the rock. It's amazing how you become one with the rock this way.
    Great Blog Mikke!
    PS: Call me up when you're in Hueco!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Chris S,
    Not sure who your are, but you seem to be an intermediat climber which lacks the hole concept of resting. Resting should not be done in an over expensive bed, king lines will be done if you either rest on the floor or a student bed that I have. If you see my mathematics here, soft rest = soft boulders and hard rest = hard boulders. Not very difficult math, but it takes a good Italiano to understand it!

    PS: Don't call me, I'll call you!

    SvarSlett
  3. Sånn flaks det er til USA - mulighetenes land du skal, Mikke.
    Her var det lett å få byttet ut senga på rommet ditt med en trebrisk strødd med ukokt makaroni slik at ikke hueco buldringen blir al dente

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi everybody.
    I now realize wy i am so very strong, I rest only on the rock bed in my cave,
    I therfore veeeery strong. Me go rest now, later I eat food then rest som more.
    Mikke, you com visit my cave, I give you gooood resting session;)
    klem Klem

    SvarSlett